The Wisdom Disciplines of Leadership
Advanced Professional Training
AND SAM HOUSE
Toronto, May 19-21
San Francisco, August 4-6
Training in the Wisdom Disciplines will take you into a deep personal exploration of conscious leadership.
You’ll find yourself immersed in a matrix of time-honored wisdom traditions and advanced leadership practices, and buoyed by a community of professionals excited by and dedicated to the possibilities of putting wisdom at the center of leadership.
Here's what we promise you will get:
- A new internal operating system for leaders. A holistic, comprehensive, and non-woo-woo system for activating wisdom, and guiding conscious leadership.
- An expansion of how deep and far you can take leaders in their transformation and impact in the world.
- Powerful pathways to help leaders shift more quickly from unconscious reactive behaviors to operating with awareness and intentionality.
- A bridge linking and integrating archetypal psychology, ancient wisdom traditions, and cutting edge leadership theory and practice.
- Learning, connection, and community with other advanced leadership development professionals.
WHAT LEADERS IN THE
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT WORLD
VP, Strategy and Innovation, Coaches Training Institute
MBA, PCC, Business Consultant
President of The Mediators Foundation and
Author of Leading through Conflict
CEO of Verus Global, and author of Degrees of Strength
- One of your highest personal motivations for doing what you do is to make a positive difference in the world through the leaders you develop.
- You work with leaders who are hungry and ready to be challenged on a deeper level; and you are seeking new ways to strengthen your transformational work with them.
- You are excited to be on the avant-garde of leadership development, and you stretch yourself to be there.
- You long for, and get charged up by, powerful learning experiences with other advanced coaches and leaders.
A gut-check—does this describe you?
Need more info before you decide?
Get a taste of the paradigm shifts and practical applications
of the Wisdom Disciplines in this FREE self-coaching guide